Skip to main content

Home Insurance

The mortgage provider will insist that you protect your home against flood, fire, theft and other perils and that your home insurance is acceptable to the Lender.

What We Offer

We can offer you competitive quotes on your Home Insurance from a panel of well known insurers.

We can offer you the following products:

Buildings Insurance – Lenders will require you to have buildings insurance on the property you own or let. This covers you for rebuild costs after damage caused by floods, fire or other unforeseen events.
Contents Insurance – This will cover your contents in case of loss, theft or damage. In the event of a claim you will get the item(s) replaced or the money to replace them.

About Us

Landlords Insurance

We can search through a range of policies to find the one that suits you best from our panel of well-known insurers, so this year leave the shopping to us, as just one phone call could find suitable cover at a competitive price for you

About Us

Get In Touch

If you are requiring an insurance quote or would like any further information, don’t hesitate to contact Steve Moore on 07779 605 656.

Contact Us